Comprehensive Consulting Services
When selecting a public safety communications consultant, it’s critical to make sure it’s providing expertise across all areas of the constantly evolving public safety communications landscape.
Our consulting services focus on our clients’ most complex public safety communications challenges. We bring deep and functional expertise to every project – from the transition to Next Generation 911 (NG911) networks and public safety facilities and operations, to radio, wireless and broadband systems.
Yet, what makes us different is our holistic perspective. At MCP, we have the experience, knowledge and an extensive network of resources across all aspects of mission-critical communications to deliver unique solutions and sustainable results for our clients and communities. The result is a forward-looking, high-performing public safety system and operation that achieves maximum value and optimal efficiency.
- New Legislation Will Have Significant Impact on Public Safety Communications in Florida
- Proposed Three-Digit Suicide-Prevention ‘Lifeline’ Will Benefit Public Safety Communications
- DOT and DOC Grants Will Give 911 A Much-Needed Boost
- CASE STUDY: Supporting the National Capital Region's CAD2CAD Initiative
- Three Tips for Navigating Public Safety Vendor Consolidations
Big-Picture Thinking Uniquely Tailored for Every Project
In today’s complex world of mission-critical communications, every project, application, network and investment impacts the entire emergency response process. MCP brings that big-picture thinking to help our clients accomplish their immediate goals and sustain success well into the future.
- Next Generation 911 Networks – Build a clearly-defined strategic plan, roadmap and methodology that brings the NG911 vision to reality.
- Facility Design and Programming – Manage the risk associated with public safety and emergency operations facility design, planning and program management.
- PSAP and Public Safety Operations – Upgrade emergency response capabilities, operations and staff without putting current systems at risk. Implement technology that enhances capabilities.
- Radio, Wireless and Broadband – Build a reliable, interoperable and forward-looking wireless system that maximizes coverage and capacity.
- Public Safety Data Integration – Harness rich data to improve emergency response.
The Answers You Need to Move Forward
Strategic and executive consulting
Technology acquisition and implementation
System design and implementation
Feasibility studies and concept of operations
Facility design and programming services
Professional development, training & mentoring
Policy and procedure development
Project and construction management
Emergency Communications Consulting Resources
Whitepaper: What’s the Future of Land Mobile Radio in a FirstNet World?
This article outlines why replacing a land mobile radio system with the FirstNet is not always a good idea.
Whitepaper: The Evolution of the Emergency Communications Ecosystem
To evolve emergency communications systems, PSAPs and telecommunicators need to start thinking and acting very differently than they have historically. This whitepaper discusses what actions need to occur in order for that to take place.
MCP Helps San Francisco Define a Strategy for an Advanced Call-Handling Solution
With MCP’s guidance, San Francisco Department of Emergency Management implemented a new, state-of-the-art 911 call-handling system that paves the way for Next Generation 911.
Project: Imperial Valley, Ca., Outlines Path to PSAP Regionalization with MCP Study
The Imperial Valley Communications Authority and the San Diego County Regional Communications System teamed up with MCP to investigate whether PSAP regionalization would help them achieve operational and staffing efficiencies.
Virtual Webinar: Integrating Rich Data into the Emergency Communications Center
Listen to this virtual webinar that takes a hard look at how emergency communications centers can integrate, prioritize and act on new forms of data
Virtual Webinar: Trends and Tips for Computer-Aided Dispatch System Procurement
Listen to a discussion on today’s CAD system landscape, including new systems and technologies on the horizon