Next Generation 911
Ensure the Transition to Next Generation 911 is Expedited
NG911 is a standards-based, IP-based system that allows for the sending of images, videos, and other kinds of rich data in addition to voice calls. NG911 will create cost and operational efficiencies, enhancing situational awareness and interoperable communications. As NG911 integrates with the nationwide public safety broadband network (NPSBN), a seamless, unified emergency response ecosystem will emerge. MCP is experienced in planning, designing, and setting up NG911 systems.
Preparing for the Future with The Trusted Expert in NG911
The MCP team is the premier provider of NG911 services, helping clients optimize their NG911 call delivery technologies, operations, and policies to ensure a seamless transition. We offer able to provide ESInet or Interoperability of data solutions for them.
- The NG911 strategic plan addresses their unique goals and yields one result: progress.
- Enhancing governance, policies, systems, and processes to support the transition to NG911
- An approach that ensures the smooth implementation of NG911 and sustainable results
- Reliability and security of the network after implementation with reduced downtime risks
- Data integration and analytics support to improve response capabilities
Mastering the Key to Next Generation 911 Interoperability
NG911 interoperability is the ability of different 911 systems to work together seamlessly, allowing first responders to rapidly and effectively share information and resources in the event of an emergency. MCP helps organizations achieve interoperability by conducting thorough analyses of their existing systems and designing comprehensive plans to bridge gaps and meet industry standards.
Additional Benefits of Interoperability Include:
- Increased efficiency and productivity: When different devices and systems can communicate with each other, it increases the efficiency of data exchange and overall productivity.
- Improved decision making: With access to more accurate and up-to-date information, decision makers can make better decisions that are based on sound data.
- Reduced costs: When different devices and systems can connect and work together, it reduces the need for duplicate resources and infrastructure, which ultimately reduces costs.
We’ll Put You on the Path to NG911
We’re committed to transitioning public safety to NG911.
states where we have contributed to legislative language
state / regional NG911 strategic plans authored
state and regional (ESInets) designed
PSAPs interconnected via ESInet deployments
Key Areas of NG911 Expertise
Multi-year strategic planning
System architecture and design
Data integration and standard operating procedure development
NG911 and FirstNet convergence and integration
Management: data, systems, vendors, complete solutions
Staff augmentation: GIS, CAD, technical, leadership
Text-to-911 implementation and public education outreach
Procurement, implementation and vendor management—call-handling equipment, ESInet, next generation core services (NGCS)
NG911 and GIS training, outreach, and education