We See Beyond Tomorrow
For public safety agencies, maintaining their mission-critical and IT infrastructure is becoming increasingly complicated. Network management responsibilities are falling more on the agency’s shoulders and emergency response agencies are looking for alternatives to traditional public safety-managed services. In today’s ever-changing network environment, monitoring the entire system and all its vendors is time-consuming and requires constant oversight.
Mission Critical Partners offers a complete portfolio of network and information technology (IT) services that protects organizations from unplanned network and downtime. Our services give public safety agencies greater confidence that their IT infrastructure and related systems run smoothly with proactive monitoring designed to detect and mitigate unplanned interruptions.
MCP’s integrated support includes computer-aided dispatch (CAD), customer premise equipment, records management systems, emergency services internet protocol networks (ESInets), telephony, fiber optic networks, 911 and administrative servers, databases, routes and switches and more.
- This Month’s Cyberchat Shines a Light on the Rise of Ransomware
- Next Week’s CAPS Explores Public-Safety Opportunities & Challenges
- Liability Is Another Critical Reason to Be Prudent About Cybersecurity
- Endpoint Protection is MCP's Latest Weapon in the Battle Against Cyberattacks
- Cybersecurity Threat Advisory: Microsoft Patch Tuesday – May 2021
More Continuity, Capacity and Capability
In today’s complex and increasingly IP-based world, every network and system impacts the entire emergency response process. MCP offers network and IT support services expressly to help our clients deal with increasing complexity in maintaining their networks, reducing cybersecurity risk and navigating vendor relationships. Our focus is solely on acting as an advocate for our clients throughout the network and technology lifecycle.
- Mission-Critical NetInformSM Assessments – We provide a structured, comprehensive assessment of an agency’s entire network and IT operation to uncover areas of risk.
- Mission-Critical NetPulseSM Monitoring – These subscription services alleviate the time burden placed on IT staff by complimenting skillsets and sharing responsibility of maintaining an agency’s day-to-day network operations.
- Cybersecurity Solutions – We help clients deploy a proactive, wide-ranging cybersecurity risk prevention program.
- Data Management – Our data management services empower public safety and 911 agencies with accurate and actionable data.
- Integrated Vendor Support – MCP provides vendor management services designed to help clients control costs, drive service excellence and performance to gain increased value from their IT and network vendors.
We Exceed Service Level Expectations
Mission-Critical NetInformSM network discovery services
Mission-Critical NetInformSM enterprise IT assessments
Mission-Critical NetInformSM network security assessments
Mission-Critical NetPulseSM 24 x 7 network monitoring
Mission-Critical NetPulseSM 24 x 7 secure monitoring
Integrated vendor support services
IT and Network Support Resources
Project: MCP Lends Expertise to Implement and Manage Automatic License Plate Reader System in Southeastern Pa.
With MCP’s commitment and expertise, SEPARTF is able to operate a model ALPR program that makes the region a safer place.
Whitepaper: NG911: A New World for PSAP Network Maintenance and Management
The IP-based, broadband-enabled systems and networks being implemented in PSAPs will require a completely different approach to 911 network management than what is used today.
Project: Florida County Gains Real-Time 911 Network Visibility with MCP’s Co-Managed IT Platform
Lee County, Fla., Department of Public Safety 911 officials gain 24/7 visibility into their 911 network with one, simple-to-use platform that helps ensure their network is functioning at a high level of reliability.
Project: Cobb County, Ga., Drives Radio System Vendor Service Excellence with MCP’s Support
Working with MCP, Cobb County radio system officials were able to reduce the annual maintenance expenses associated with the P25 radio network.
Whitepaper: How to Navigate the Complexities of Vendor Management in Today’s Public Safety Environment
Today’s average public safety agency has more than 30 different vendor agreements to manage. Learn strategies to help public safety agencies navigate the complexities associated with today’s increasingly complicated vendor environment.
Strategies to Mitigate Cybersecurity Risks in Today’s Emergency Communications Center
Listen to this on-demand webinar to hear mitigation strategies and best practices that agencies should employ to protect their organization.