Every year, thousands of cybersecurity incidents affect public safety agencies. Consequently, organizations must become stronger, faster and more resilient in the face of persistent and ever-changing threats. Many agencies do not fully comprehend the risks and have limited the ability to pinpoint where security dangers exist. With threats increasing by the day, it is imperative that agencies implement a proactive, wide-ranging cybersecurity risk prevention program.
Clients turn to Mission Critical Partners because we bring the largest and most experienced team of specialized public safety professionals in the industry, combined with certified information technology (IT) specialists to every cybersecurity engagement.
Working alongside our partners, we help critical infrastructure agencies strengthen their cybersecurity defenses and provide the essential intelligence that’s needed to reduce threats and disruptions to operations. Our cybersecurity expertise includes establishing a client-specific strategy, network assessments, penetration testing, physical security, 24 x 7 cybersecurity monitoring, establishment of policies and procedures and training.
Stay in the know about potential cybersecurity vulnerabilities with MCP’s Threat Advisory Newsletter, emailed to you as soon as a new risk is discovered.
Find out if your company is at risk. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your cybersecurity program. See if your digital credentials are for sale on the Dark Web. Gain quick and actionable guidance on how to improve your security posture.
- Cybersecurity Threat Advisory: New Microsoft Exchange Zero-Day Vulnerability
- Grant Alert: Unprecedented Cybersecurity Grants for State and Local Governments Announced
- Twelve Must-Know Steps for Threat and Vulnerability Management
- Cybersecurity Threat Advisory: Palo Alto Networks Firewall Vulnerability
- Florida Enacts New State and Local Government Cybersecurity Act
What Clients Can Expect
MCP’s subject-matter experts employ proven techniques based on current industry standards and best practices, as well as proprietary technologies to help clients:
- Maintain an accurate picture of their network infrastructure, an essential step to understanding the agency’s potential for cybersecurity risk exposure
- Safeguard, reduce and aid in the containment of threats that could disable or interrupt their ability to serve the community
- Reduce the potential for network failure from cybersecurity attacks
- Educate client personnel on the basics of cybersecurity threat awareness
- Aid in the establishment of cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Ensure that their IT network infrastructure is public-safety grade and current with manufacturer software releases
- Understand and actively guard against cybersecurity threats
Key Areas of Cybersecurity Expertise
Mission-Critical NetInform® discovery services
Mission-Critical NetInform® enterprise IT assessments
Mission-Critical NetInform® network security assessments
Threat and vulnerability management
NetPulse® 24 x 7 network monitoring
NetPulse® Secure cybersecurity 24 x 7 monitoring
Physical security assessments
Cybersecurity basic and executive training
Policies and procedures creation and support
Dark web monitoring
Data protection and recovery
Security incident event management (SIEM)
MCP Helps Address Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities at Emergency Communications Districts Across Tennessee
The Tennessee Emergency Communications Board partnered with MCP to conduct vulnerability assessments of the communciations networks and systems of 911 centers across the state.
MCP CyberChat Video Series
Our monthly video chats explore this month’s threat landscape and offers practical tips for preventing attacks.
WATCH THE VIDEO TO LEARN MORE
Whitepaper: Proactively Managing Risks Using the NIST Cybersecurity Framework
There are a number of cybersecurity frameworks available that provide IT professionals with a set of measures, best practices, and standards to foster effective cyber protection. In this whitepaper, we explore the NIST Framework, discuss its key elements, and highlight several best practices that it contains.
Florida County Gains 911 Network Visibility with MCP's Co-Managed IT Platform
An MCP network discovery and a custom dashboard provides real-time visibility over all activities impacting network performance, as well as collaborative support.
A Prescription for Thwarting Cyberattacks
While it is next to impossible to prevent cyberattacks entirely, taking these steps will make it more difficult for hackers to execute them and will lessen their impact on public safety communications networks when they do occur.
MCP Threat Advisory Alert
Sign up for our instant cybersecurity threat email alerts, critical and timely vulnerabilities that could threaten the operations of your mission-critical communications network.
PROTECT YOUR ORGANIZATION