Because the Mission Matters
Our people and culture make Mission Critical Partners a great place to work. Each team member’s greatest pride comes from applying their expertise in public safety and mission-critical systems to make a difference.
What will your contribution be?
Our People and Our Culture
By joining MCP, you’ll be part of an organization that is passionate about the safety of our communities. Our brand and reputation is reinforced by our core values of persistence, integrity, trust, accountability and prudence. These values permeate our culture and drive our actions.
At MCP, we emphasize the importance of alignment every day – through daily rhythms calls and strategic planning – to keep our organization focused on common goals and a clear vision. With state-of-the-art technology, modern office spaces and numerous employee amenities, we have been named one of the “Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania” multiple times in the past several years.
“I’ve been in the 911 sector for nearly 25 years and I’ve worked on all sides of the industry. When I came to MCP, I was assured when I saw that the company’s core values were core values that I already live by. I love working to advance 911 and among the group of professionals at MCP that I have such respect for.”
— Sherri Griffith-Powell, ENP, Communications Consultant
Supporting Your Health and Well-Being
MCP offers a generous benefit rewards program that reflects our commitment to health and well-being. Our staff is our most valuable asset – that’s why we strive to make MCP a dynamic and rewarding place to work.
Our benefits include:
- Options so that staff members can choose the most appropriate and cost-effective plan for their needs
- 100 percent employer-paid premiums for staff member base coverage
- Subsidized spouse-dependent family coverage and life partner coverage
- An opt-out incentive for those who decline medical coverage
HSAs and FSAs
Healthcare Spending Accounts (HSA) or a Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) are offered with the following plan benefits:
- The ability to set aside pre-tax dollars for qualified medical expenses
- Annual MCP contribution to staff members’ accounts
Life and Disability Insurance
MCP offers several options for insurance and disability coverage to help offset the financial impact of an unplanned event.
- MCP provides employer-paid short-term disability and life/AD&D insurance
- Optional life and disability insurance can be purchased
401(k) and Profit Sharing Opportunities
MCP offers a 401(k) savings and investment plan designed to help participants grow their wealth. Highlights include:
- Employer match of 50 percent of the first four percent of the staff member’s contribution
- Fully-vested after five years of employment
- The possibility of discretionary profit sharing
MCP also offers additional benefits that supports our staff members’ well-being.
- Paid time-off and holidays
- 50 percent tuition reimbursement for accredited college courses relevant to their position
- The opportunity for certification, credentials and renewals reimbursement
- Generous training and development programs