Ensuring Always-On Communications for Healthcare Providers
Achieving always-available communications for large, enterprise health facilities, hospitals and clinics, emergency medical services (EMS) and other stakeholder groups, is essential for the healthcare industry. When lives are on the line, efficient and effective real-time communications can strengthen patient, staff, and visitor safety, improve overall efficiency, and enable healthcare providers to focus on what matters most—patient care and improving health outcomes. From Internet Protocol (IP)-based networks, incident management systems and data integration, to broadband communications and community health systems, technology is modernizing healthcare.
Mission Critical Partners (MCP) works closely with healthcare organizations—drawing on decades of operational, technological and personnel experience—to keep their communications up and running 24 x 7.
- Cybersecurity Threat Advisory: Ryuk Ransomware Activity Targeting the Healthcare and Public Health Sector
- Cybersecurity Threat Advisory: Heightened Attack Activity Involving Trickbot Variant “Bazar Backdoor”
- How Mission-Critical Organizations Can Leverage Penetration Testing to Protect Against Cyberattacks
- Why Critical Infrastructure Agencies Should Monitor for Exposed Credentials
- What’s Next? Conducting an Incident Response Review
What Clients Can Expect Partnering with MCP
At MCP, our goal is to help ensure that the communications technology healthcare agencies rely upon is resilient in the face of ever-evolving threats and disturbances. All of this is done with an eye toward the unique circumstances of each organization, e.g., resources, socioeconomics, geography and other differentiating factors. Working with MCP, agencies can expect:
- Continuous mission-critical communications between hospitals and healthcare facilities, and between those facilities and EMS providers and other public safety agencies
- Highly reliable in-building and on-street land mobile radio (LMR) coverage and capacity
- Reduced communications technology and network implementation costs and maximized project budgets
MCP’s work on behalf of healthcare agencies is not limited to technology procurement, implementation and operation; we also perform workflow integration and analytics to help agencies bring together disparate and diverse communications systems to enhance data accessibility and improve patient health outcomes.
Key Areas of Healthcare Expertise
Healthcare Agency Insights
Developing an RFP for Your Radio System Upgrade or Replacement
This whitepaper discusses the benefits of going through the RFP process at the start of a project and outline the standard elements of any RFP. In addition, we walk you through the five-step process of RFP development to ensure that every project that meets your agency’s goals, budget and timeline.
D.C. Develops an Interesting Approach to Triaging Low-Acuity 911 Calls
This new program in the District of Columbia is helping to lessen the burden on emergency rooms, which still are overburdened by low-acuity patients that really should be getting healthcare in a non-emergency setting.