Ensuring Effective Fire Response Communications
Reliable communications are a must for any agency that provides fire-suppression and fire-prevention services, rescue operations, and emergency medical services (EMS). From broadband communications systems, biometric sensor systems, fire station alerting systems and unmanned aerial vehicles, technology is modernizing fire response. Because seconds count, it is vital to ensure that an agency’s mission-critical communications systems and equipment is not only up to date, but also ready for what is next.
Mission Critical Partners works closely with fire/rescue departments and EMS agencies—drawing on decades of operational, technological and personnel experience—to help them procure, implement, monitor and maintain such systems to enable firefighters, rescue personnel and EMS personnel to perform their lifesaving jobs more effectively and to keep them safer.
- While Impactful, 988 Mental Health Hotline Needs to Be Integrated with 911 to Realize Its Full Potential
- MCP Grows Yet Again, This Time Adding Critical Cybersecurity Expertise
- Learn the Ins and Outs of Cloud Implementations for Public-Sector Agencies in Our Latest Podcasts
- Effective Data Utilization Begins with Governance — Here’s How Courts Agencies Should Begin
- Innovative Data Integration Strategies to Solve EMS Billing Challenges
What Clients Can Expect
At MCP, our goal is to help fire departments and EMS agencies procure and implement the various communications systems they need to support firefighters, rescue personnel, paramedics and emergency medical technicians (EMTs) working in the field. All of this is done with an eye toward the unique circumstances of each department/agency, e.g., resources, socioeconomics, geography, topology, and other differentiating factors. Working with MCP, agencies can expect:
- Assurance that your agency’s unique needs are addressed and your interests remain at the forefront
- Mitigated risk by establishing desired outcomes and managing to those outcomes
- Reduced implementation costs and maximized project budgets
- Improved contracted outcomes
- Objective guidance, leveraging MCP’s proprietary assessment tool, the Model for Advancing Public Safety™
MCP’s work on behalf of fire/rescue/EMS agencies is not limited to technology procurement, implementation and operation; we also perform workforce-optimization assessments to ensure that ECCs are performing at peak efficiency and effectiveness, and develop continuity-of-operations and disaster-recovery plans that prepare them to handle events that could compromise their operations, regardless of what form those events take.
Areas of Expertise
Implementing a Successful Public Safety Radio System Upgrade
This whitepaper describes the process for implementing a successful public safety radio upgrade that boosts coverage and capacity while also staying on schedule and on budget from start to finish.
Developing an RFP for Your Radio System Upgrade or Replacement
This whitepaper discusses the benefits of going through the RFP process at the start of a project and outline the standard elements of any RFP. In addition, we walk you through the five-step process of RFP development to ensure a project that meets your agency’s goals, budget and timeline.
Public Safety Drones Are Worth Pursuing, Despite the Challenges
This blog examines various drone use cases in the public safety sector, as well as important factors that should be considered before a drone program is launched.
The Uses Continue to Emerge: Public Safety Drones and Considerations
This whitepaper explores use cases, the potential legal impacts of using drones, and the options public safety agencies should consider when implementing a drones program.
Integrating Broadband and NG911 into ECCs
This on-demand webinar discusses how public safety broadband networks and NG911 need to work together and the operational impact these technologies will have on the ECC.
ATTEND THE WEBINAR
What’s Wrong With Emergency Medical Services Today—and How To Fix It