Leveraging Technology to Support Law-Enforcement Communications and Operations
As technology continues to advance, law-enforcement agencies must evolve to continue meeting the needs of the communities they serve. From the facilities that house their operations to the technologies and systems they employ to support communications, these agencies have unique and complex needs.
To meet these needs, state and local police, sheriff, and ranger organizations require cost-effective solutions that integrate seamlessly into existing operations and enable them to protect and serve their communities without interruption.
- What’s Next? Conducting an Incident Response Review
- If You Do Nothing Else, Implement Multifactor Authentication to Head Off Cyberattacks
- Whitepaper Cautions Against Using TIGER Data for GIS Data Development
- How to Keep GIS Institutional Knowledge From Walking Out the Door
- Life at MCP: Meet Mark Athearn
Creative Solutions to Meet Unique, Complex Needs
MCP’s holistic, vendor-neutral approach to projects enables clients to select best-of-breed solutions that meet their unique needs and those of the communities they serve. MCP clients can expect:
- End-to-end support to meet project goals, budgets and timelines
- Creative solutions to complex problems facing law-enforcement agencies
- Expertise in technologies, systems and applications to support law-enforcement agencies’ unique needs
- Effective, interoperable systems that support and improve communications with allied agencies, including public safety, fire and emergency medical services (EMS), court systems and corrections departments.
Areas of Expertise
Resources for Law Enforcement Agencies
Enhancing Law Enforcement with Actionable Data
Thanks to public safety broadband communications, a tremendous amount of data generated by existing systems can now be leveraged to enhance the way law enforcement agencies respond to incidents.
Memphis Police and 911 Communications Enjoy a Rebirth with MCP’s Support
Memphis Police and 911 Communications were challenged by aging infrastructure and systems and an understaffed 911 center. Learn more about how MCP helped them update technology, optimize staffing and reduce call answering times.
Developing an RFP for Your Radio System Upgrade or Replacement
In this whitepaper, MCP outlines the process for developing your radio system RFP to obtain a best-of-breed solution to meet your agency’s goals and budget.
Regional Computer-Aided Dispatch Models
As communities grow, the need for improved communications between dispatchers and first responders, and across jurisdictional lines, has increased. In this whitepaper, we explore two models for leveraging regional CAD systems to improve efficiencies, share resources and reduce costs.
MCP Helps Florida PSAP Resolve a Staffing Struggle
Learn how a Florida PSAP is on its way to filling all open call-taker positions while also revamping its training and retention programs.
Network Management: 10 Facts Every PSAP Should Know
Get the facts on network mangement and monitoring for emergency response agencies and learn more about how they’re changing the face of emergency communications.