Leveraging Technology to Support Law-Enforcement Communications and Operations
As technology continues to advance, law-enforcement agencies must evolve to continue meeting the needs of the communities they serve. From the facilities that house their operations to the technologies and systems they employ to support communications, these agencies have unique and complex needs.
To meet these needs, state and local police, sheriff, and ranger organizations require cost-effective solutions that integrate seamlessly into existing operations and enable them to protect and serve their communities without interruption.
- 9/11 Two Decades Later — Much Done, Much Still to Do
- Essential Tactics for Enhancing Cybersecurity in Today’s Justice Organizations
- Implementing a Cybersecurity Training Program is the First Line of Defense
- Cybersecurity Threat Advisory: Nobelium Spear Phishing Activity
- Next Week’s CAPS Explores Public-Safety Opportunities & Challenges
Creative Solutions to Meet Unique, Complex Needs
MCP’s holistic, vendor-neutral approach to projects enables clients to select best-of-breed solutions that meet their unique needs and those of the communities they serve. MCP clients can expect:
- End-to-end support to meet project goals, budgets and timelines
- Creative solutions to complex problems facing law-enforcement agencies
- Expertise in technologies, systems and applications to support law-enforcement agencies’ unique needs
- Effective, interoperable systems that support and improve communications with allied agencies, including public safety, fire and emergency medical services (EMS), court systems and corrections departments.
Areas of Expertise
Resources for Law Enforcement Agencies
The NIBRS Deadline is Approaching – Here’s What You Should Be Doing
Law-enforcement agencies nationwide are grappling with their NIBRS migration before the January 2021 deadline. This whitepaper explores tactics to help them expedite their transition.
Why Body-Worn Cameras Should Be on the Radar Screen of Every Law Enforcement Agency
The decision to deploy body-worn cameras is complex, with a great many factors that require careful consideration. This whitepaper discusses the plethora of factors and concerns that must be considered before deciding to launch this initiative.
Developing an RFP for Your Radio System Upgrade or Replacement
In this whitepaper, MCP outlines the process for developing your radio system RFP to obtain a best-of-breed solution to meet your agency’s goals and budget.
Regional Computer-Aided Dispatch Models
As communities grow, the need for improved communications between dispatchers and first responders, and across jurisdictional lines, has increased. In this whitepaper, we explore two models for leveraging regional CAD systems to improve efficiencies, share resources and reduce costs.
Memphis Police and 911 Communications Enjoy a Rebirth with MCP’s Support
Memphis Police and 911 Communications were challenged by aging infrastructure and systems and an understaffed 911 center. Learn more about how MCP helped them update technology, optimize staffing and reduce call answering times.
Enhancing Law Enforcement with Actionable Data
Thanks to public safety broadband communications, a tremendous amount of data generated by existing systems can now be leveraged to enhance the way law enforcement agencies respond to incidents.