Advanced Cybersecurity Workshop for Public-Sector Leadership
MCP’s Advanced Cybersecurity Training for Leadership curriculum is based on the 300+ cyber assessments we’ve completed and the monitoring experience we have gained in the public safety and justice sector.
This two-part, online, advanced and instructor-led course will provide in-depth training on the cybersecurity landscape in the public sector over the course of four hours. It will provide a comprehensive overview of the attack threats public-safety and justice agencies face and define and implement a cybersecurity defense strategy. The knowledge that will be gained will help leaders create a culture of cybersecurity awareness in their organization. Also included are two tabletop exercises that are designed to help leaders consider different risk scenarios and prepare for potential cyber threats. In order to receive a certificate of participation, participants will need to attend two classes.
Class 1: Monday, December 13, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Class 2: Monday, December 20, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
This course is designed to help public safety leaders:
- Understand the threat they face
- Execute decision-making authority and establish a vision for cybersecurity defense best practices in the organization
- Define and implement a cybersecurity defense strategy
- Manage vendors, IT teams, and operational personnel in a way that creates a culture of cybersecurity awareness
- Understand how to talk cybersecurity with IT teams and understand what they are asking for
- How to talk about cybersecurity with boards and other non-technical audiences
Course tuition is $400+ tax. To register, please complete the form below.
- No categories