Advanced Cybersecurity Training for Public-Sector Leadership
MCP’s Advanced Cybersecurity Training for Leadership curriculum is based on the six years of cyber assessment, penetration testing and monitoring experience we have gained in the public-safety and justice sector.
This two-part, online, advanced and instructor-led course will provide in-depth training on the cybersecurity landscape in public-safety communications over the course of four hours. It will provide a comprehensive overview of the attack threats emergency communication centers are facing and define and implement a cybersecurity defense strategy. The knowledge that will be gained will help leaders create a culture of cybersecurity awareness in their organization. In order to receive a certificate of participation, participants will need to attend two classes.
Class 1: Monday, September 27, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
Class 2: Monday, October 4, 2021, from 1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
This course is designed to help public safety leaders:
- Understand the threat they face
- Execute decision-making authority and establish a vision for cybersecurity defense best practices in the organization
- Define and implement a cybersecurity defense strategy
- Manage vendors, IT teams and operational personnel in a way that creates a culture of cybersecurity awareness
- Understand how to talk cybersecurity with IT teams and understand what they are asking for
- How to talk about cybersecurity with boards and other non-technical audiences
Contact Inquiry@MissionCriticalPartners.com or your MCP representative to register. Course tuition is $400+ tax.
- No categories