Live Roundtable: COVID-19: Public Safety Leaders Virtual Panel Discussion
Join us on Tuesday, April 7 at 3 PM ET | 12 PM PT to hear from public safety leaders on how their organizations is responding to COVID-19. Discussion topics include continuity of operations planning, lessons learned, workforce optimization considerations, and communications strategies. An audience Q&A will also be included.
Guest speakers include
- Scott Brillman, Captain, 911 Director, City of Baltimore
- Jim Lake, Director, Charleston County Consolidated Dispatch Center, SC
- Tyrell Morris, Executive Director, Orleans Parish Communications District, LA
- Chuck Spalding, NG9-1-1 Director, Palm Beach County, FL
- Christy Williams, Director, North Central Texas 9-1-1, TX
- Moderator: Glenn Bischoff, Content Writer, Mission Critical Partners
Register using the form below. Please note that attendance from public safety organizations will be prioritized.
- No categories