As public safety organizations become more connected and use more devices, security risks and complexity grows.
Every year, hundreds of cybersecurity incidents affect public safety agencies. Consequently, organizations must become stronger, faster and more resilient in the face of persistent and ever-changing threats. Many agencies do not fully comprehend the risks and have limited the ability to pinpoint where security dangers exist. With threats increasing by the day, it is imperative that agencies start thinking about implementing a proactive, wide-ranging cybersecurity risk prevention program.
Clients turn to Mission Critical Partners because we bring the largest and most experienced team of specialized public safety professionals in the industry, combined with certified information technology (IT) specialists to every cybersecurity engagement.
Working alongside our partners, we help public safety and law enforcement agencies strengthen their cybersecurity defenses and provide the essential intelligence that’s needed to reduce threats and disruptions to operations. Our cybersecurity expertise includes establishing a client-specific strategy, network assessments, penetration testing, physical security, 24 x 7 cybersecurity monitoring, establishment of policies and procedures and training.
- MCP's Top Eight Public Safety Predictions for 2019
- Announcing the Launch of MCP's Book, Expert Advice to Guide Your Mission-Critical Facility Project
- How to Protect Your Siren System from Hackers
- If you’re operating an IP-based 911 network, plan to be attacked
- Apple Announces a Promising Step Toward Solving 911's Wireless Location Challenges
What Clients Can Expect
MCP’s subject-matter experts employ proven techniques based on current industry standards and best practices, as well as proprietary technologies to help clients:
- Maintain an accurate picture of their network infrastructure, an essential step to understanding the agency’s potential for cybersecurity risk exposure
- Safeguard, reduce and aid in the containment of threats that could disable or interrupt their ability to serve the community
- Reduce the potential for network failure from cybersecurity attacks
- Educate client personnel on the basics of cybersecurity threat awareness
- Aid in the establishment of cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Ensure that their IT network infrastructure is public-safety grade and current with manufacturer software releases
- Understand and actively guard against cybersecurity threats
Key Areas of Cybersecurity Expertise
Mission-Critical NetInformSM discovery services
Mission-Critical NetInformSM enterprise IT assessments
Mission-Critical NetInformSM network security assessments
Threat and vulnerability management
NetPulseSM 24 x 7 network monitoring
NetPulseSM 24 x 7 secure monitoring
Physical security assessments
Cybersecurity basic and executive training
Policies and procedures creation and support
Next Generation 911: A New World for PSAP Network Maintenance
NG911 will improve emergency response dramatically, but will also bring unprecedented challenges that require new approaches when it comes to network maintenance and security.
The Technical Evolution of the PSAP in and NG911 and FirstNet Environment
Download this whitepaper to learn more about the cybersecurity risks that emergency communications centers will need to address in order to fully leverage the enormous capabilities of the NG911 and FirstNet platform.
Strategies to Mitigate Cybersecurity Risks in Today’s Emergency Communications Center
Listen to this on-demand webinar to hear mitigation strategies and best practices that agencies should employ to protect their organization.
Florida County Gains 911 Network Visibility with MCP's Co-Managed IT Platform
An MCP network discovery and a custom dashboard provides real-time visibility over all activities impacting network performance, as well as collaborative support.