Gain Visibility with Mission-Critical Network Monitoring Support
Mission Critical Partners answers that call for support with our Mission-Critical NetPulseSM network monitoring series. Designed to provide public safety agencies with continuity, capacity and increased capabilities to respond to any network incident, these services improve reliability and enhance the ability of agencies to have a greater pulse of their network and IT enterprise.
MCP’s NetPulse offering provides agencies with a holistic, end-to-end view into their entire network and supporting infrastructure from one technology and vendor-agnostic provider. Support is available for the following: computer-aided dispatch (CAD) systems, 911 call-handling equipment, records management systems (RMS), emergency services Internet Protocol networks (ESInets), geographic information systems (GIS), telephony, microwave and fiber-optic backhaul systems and environmental control systems. Additional support is available in the form of related servers, databases, routers and switches.
- How Public Safety Agencies are Navigating Change and Accelerating Progress
- APCO Preview: This Year's Hot Topic Will Be the Growing Cybersecurity Threat
- The Critical Role of Standards for NG911 Implementation
- This Weekend's GPS Rollover Event Requires Public Safety Communication's Attention
- If you’re operating an IP-based 911 network, plan to be attacked
Unmatched Visibility Customized to Your Needs
MCP’s NetPulse monitoring services are customizable to an agency’s needs and budget. What remains constant is our level of responsiveness. Working with MCP, agencies will realize the following benefits:
- A single point of accountability for incident and network management, problem identification and issue resolution
- A technology- and vendor-agnostic advocate
- Experienced staff with intimate knowledge of network requirements, available 24/7
- Transition toward true public-safety-grade networks, systems and subsystems
- Cyberattack prevention and mitigation
- Reduction of network interruptions via comprehensive issue detection, prevention and troubleshooting
- Potential reduction of IT expenditures while increasing reliability and security
Holistic, All-Encompassing Network and IT Support
NetInformSM network discovery services
NetInformSM enterprise IT assessments
NetInformSM network security assessments
Threat and vulnerability management
NetPulseSM 24/7 network monitoring
NetPulseSM 24/7 secure monitoring
Cybersecurity basic and executive training
Physical security assessments
Policies and procedures creation and support
Whitepaper: Next Generation 911: A New World for PSAP Network Maintenance
NG911 will improve emergency response dramatically, but will also bring unprecedented challenges that will require new approaches when it comes to network maintenance and security.
Infographic: Network Management: 10 Facts Every PSAP Should Know
Get the facts about how network management and monitoring is changing in emergency communications.
GET THE FACTS
Whitepaper: The Technical Evolution of the PSAP in an NG911 and FirstNet Environment
Download this whitepaper to learn more about the cybersecurity risks emergency communications centers will need to address in order to fully leverage the enormous capabilities of the NG911 and FirstNet platforms.
On-Demand Webinar: Strategies to Mitigate Cybersecurity Risks in Today’s Emergency Communications Center
Listen to this on-demand webinar to hear mitigation strategies and best practices that agencies should employ to protect their organizations.
Pennsylvania Region 13: A Holistic Approach to Network Management for Less
Learn how this regional entity found a cost-effective, yet reliable, network maintenance solution to monitor its IP-based ESInet at a fraction of the cost of working with multiple vendors.
Florida County Gains 911 Network Visibility with MCP’s Co-Managed IT Platform
Lee County, Fla., public safety officials gained a holistic, comprehensive view of their 911 network with MCP’s NetPulse Essential platform.