Making Information Sharing a Reality with Workflow-Automation Expertise
Public safety and criminal justice agencies are looking for innovative and sustainable ideas for tackling longstanding data challenges. These challenges are created by the enormous amount of data flowing into agencies due to an influx of new technologies and sources, as well as the need to enhance the effectiveness of government and improve community safety.
The accurate and timely transfer of information can deliver big benefits, such as improved emergency-response outcomes, and faster apprehension, prosecution and incarceration of criminals. Real-time access to information can increase situational awareness, resulting in improved decision-making and fewer delays. By automating information-sharing, paper and external system dependencies can be eliminated, and the timeliness and quality of service offered to the community can be improved.
Mission Critical Partners works closely with government leaders to promote and advance criminal-justice and public-safety information-sharing initiatives, break down uncertainties and political barriers, and make enhanced information-sharing through workflow automation a realistic achievement.
- What’s Next? Conducting an Incident Response Review
- If You Do Nothing Else, Implement Multifactor Authentication to Head Off Cyberattacks
- Whitepaper Cautions Against Using TIGER Data for GIS Data Development
- How to Keep GIS Institutional Knowledge From Walking Out the Door
- Life at MCP: Meet Mark Athearn
Complex Systems Integrated Easily and Securely
At MCP, our goal is to integrate complex systems easily and securely so that information can be shared and accessed in real-time, regardless of system or location. Whether you are looking for planning and governance, analysis, or system-integration services, our workflow-automation solutions are here to guide you. Here’s what you can expect by partnering with MCP:
- A single information-sharing enterprise created by integrating a patchwork of disparate, disjointed and diverse computing systems
- A dramatic reduction in errors
- Stronger decision-making based on accuracy, quick access and completeness of information
- Improved collaboration and communication between the criminal-justice and public-safety communities
- Data that flows seamlessly through the entire emergency-response ecosystem, from incident to adjudication
- Faster case processing and more-informed decision-making
Key Areas of Workflow Automation Expertise
Strategic planning and governance
Information-Sharing Enterprise in Georgia Supported by MCP Improves Efficiency, Data Quality
In Georgia, the criminal-justice and law-enforcement communities have witnessed a dramatic improvement in workflows and business processes, significant time savings, and reduced errors in areas where MCP’s information-exchange system has been implemented.