Effective, Efficient Systems for the Criminal-Justice Process
The criminal-justice sector—including law-enforcement agencies, the courts, prosecutors, defense attorneys, and corrections departments—requires communications systems that are reliable, cost-effective, and interoperable to enhance public safety, prevent and reduce the dangerous effects of criminal behavior on the community, and prosecute offenders.
From computer-aided dispatch (CAD) systems to records management and jail management systems (RMS/JMS), agencies within the criminal-justice sector expect best-of-breed solutions that are effective and efficient, and which help them realize additional value from existing data. The ultimate goal is improving decision-making throughout the entire criminal-justice process.
- Essential Tactics for Enhancing Cybersecurity in Today’s Justice Organizations
- Implementing a Cybersecurity Training Program is the First Line of Defense
- Are Cloud-Based Solutions Right for Your Agency?
- Data Integration Infographic Brings a Vast Technology Ecosystem Into Perspective
- This Month’s Cyberchat Shines a Light on the Rise of Ransomware
Vendor-Neutral Support for Criminal-Justice Agencies
MCP offers services and solutions to support all aspects of the criminal-justice market; in doing so, we apply a holistic, vendor-neutral approach to every aspect of a project. Clients working with MCP can expect:
- End-to-end support to meet project goals, budgets and timelines
- Services and solutions to help agencies realize more value from existing systems and data to support enhanced decision-making
- Effective, integrated information-sharing systems that promote interoperability and improve communications between the public-safety and criminal-justice sectors
- Creative solutions to data-sharing challenges unique to the criminal-justice sector, from law enforcement, to the court system, to corrections
Areas of Expertise
Resources for Criminal Justice Agencies
Enhancing Law Enforcement with Actionable Data
Thanks to public safety broadband communications, a tremendous amount of data generated by existing systems can now be leveraged to enhance the way law enforcement agencies respond to incidents.
Georgia Criminal Justice Information-Sharing Enterprise
The State of Georgia’s criminal justice community needed a solution for improving the quality of data from existing systems and simplifying delivery between agencies. Learn more about how MCP worked with the State to develop a system structure that improved efficiences, saved time, and reduced errors.
The New Emergency Communications Ecosystem
As technology continues to evolve, so too does the way we respond to emergency situations. How do these advances change the way we see the emergency communications ecosystem?
The NIBRS Deadline is Approaching – Here’s What You Should Be Doing
Law-enforcement agencies nationwide are grappling with their NIBRS migration before the January 2021 deadline. This whitepaper explores tactics to help them expedite their transition.
The Prescription for Thwarting Cyberattacks
A lot can go wrong with communications networks from a cybersecurity perspective. Learn more about how to protect your networks and how to quickly resolve issues that occur.
How to Navigate the Complexities of Mission-Critical Vendor Management
On average, agencies have more than 30 vendor support contracts to manage. Learn more about how to navigate this complex process and identify strategies to keep vendors accountable during the negotiations process.